Check!

There are days that I am just assaulted by the things I've either forgotten to or not managed to do.

It's 12:24pm and I just remembered that today is ice cream day at school and I was going to put money in the kids lunches...oops! AND it's even written on the calendar I look at constantly. Sigh...another tally mark in the Blew It! column... but everyone did manage this morning to get off with lunches and homework and all their school books so there's a mark in the Got It! column, so does that mean they even out...?! :)

Maybe it's just me and my mind (that has a mind of it's own) but these are the thought processes I'm engaged in throughout the day. And I've got to say that usually one column ends up with many more marks in it than the other (and I leave you to surmise as to which column...).

I am greatly comforted that God does not operate as I do!

As for the Lord His way is perfect, all the Lord's promises prove true
. Psalms 18:30

Then I will praise you with music on the harp, because you are faithful to your promises, O my God. Psalms 71:22

I bow before your holy Temple as I worship. I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness; for your promises are backed by all the honor of your name. Psalms 138:2

For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule throughout all generations.
The Lord always keeps his promises; He is gracious in all He does. Psalms 14:13

Never does He say, "oops, I forgot".
Never does His day end with his "To Do" list half done.
Never does He fail to keep His word.

So when His plans are to watch over me, hear my prayer, collect my tears in his bottle, intercede on my behalf, grant wisdom, discernment, and strength...He does!

The L
ord will work out His plans for my life— for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Psalms 138:8

Check!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to Carol Gallowitch, and Sunday School teachers everywhere

There is a man named Don Casey

Safe