What God Can Do


I have decorated the inside of my home with garlands of fall leaves.
It looks nice.
I have beautified a small space.

God has changed millions of leaves into an array of brilliant colors.
I drive down long boulevards under colorful leafy canopies.
If I were to drive hundreds of miles in any direction I will see the same thing.
God has beautified thousands of miles in this season.

We can do something but what God can do, in comparison to what we are able to do... well, there is no comparison.

In my own effort I can do things for God but if instead God is doing the work through me...I don't think we can even imagine what is possible.

D.L Moody said, "The world has yet to see what God can do with a man fully consecrated to him."

Do what you can, where you are and when you have done all you can trust that if your heart's motivation is the glory of God that God is more than capable to take your small effort and increase it's impact far beyond what you can imagine.
We cannot comprehend the greatness of His power. (Job 37:5)

Just look at the trees....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a man named Don Casey

Friends

Safe