When it is all boiled down...

I took a great class this weekend through Iris Reading and learned all kinds of tips for increasing my reading speed, comprehension, and retention.
One technique had to do with both retention and evaluation; before reading an article, chapter, or section of a book you turn to the beginning and read the  introduction and then flip to the end and read the conclusion - unless of course you're reading a mystery novel!

So I came home and did just that...

"In the beginning God created the heavens and earth...and God saw that it was good...The Lord God called to the man, 'Where are you?'" Genesis 1: 1,9, 3:9

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end...The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires to drink freely from the water of life...The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you all. Amen." Revelation 22: 12,17,20-21

So, to condense it - it's all about Almighty God saying "Come".
And to those of us who have read the pages inbetween we know that this message is repeated over and over to a myrid of people through many generations.

I think that pretty well sums it up, don't you?
And guess what? The message is the same for you today.

"My heart has heard you say, 'Come and talk with me.'
And my heart responds, 'Lord, I am coming.'". Psalm 27:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a man named Don Casey

Friends

Safe