A Little Something Special

Every day I pack lunches for school. They're usually variations on the standard sandwich, fruit, chips, and something sweet.

Most mornings I try to find something to make them special. A favorite cookie, the sandwich cut into a heart shape, or something different. In the afternoon I wait for them to say, "Wow, thanks mom for that special thing you packed for me today" and they rarely do, because there's something special so often they don't recognize it as special.

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation." Psalms 68:19

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22,23



"Through each day the LORD pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life." Psalms 42:8

Seems like I too may be guilty of not realizing and expressing thanks for all the special things that are prepared each day for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Safe

Pregnant...